Maybe it's because I've drunk a glass of Baileys tonight, or because I've completed my Seedy Penpals package, or perhaps because it's my birthday later this week, but I am feeling generous. So, I'm giving stuff away!
SLUG T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY
First up is this T-shirt designed by Stuart Sidebotham aka @adventuresallot. It may well resonate with you, particularly if you read Alys Fowler's terrifying piece on Arion vulgaris, the Spanish slug, aka THE SUPERSLUG. (Super, as in super-nasty, not a slug with superpowers, which would be, well, odd.) If you'd like a chance to win this T-shirt, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with SLUG TEE as the subject line. The winner will get one T-shirt in their choice of small, medium, large or extra large, sent out directly by Stuart.
RANDOM BOOK GIVEAWAY
I get sent gardening books. A LOT of gardening books. Some I keep for review and reference purposes; many I give away for charity raffles, to charity bookshops and a few to friends. Bu there's currently a huge pile in the bottom of my wardbrobe and I want rid, so here's the plan. You email me at email@example.com with the word FREE BOOKS in the subject line, and I'll pick out two winners who'll receive a selection of gardening books (probably 2-4 books each) from my stash. If you give me an idea of whether you're a GYO-er or an ornamentals person, or both, I'll attempt to accommodate you. I may also throw in a seed packet or two, as I'm slowly realising I am never going to sow anything like the amount of stuff currently languishing in my seed box (hence Seedy Penpals, about which I'll write more in a future post).
THE BORING BUT IMPORTANT STUFF
- All competition entries must be received by midnight GMT on February 18.
- Please make sure you include your postal address so I know where to send your prize.
- Competition prizes will be sent out on or before March 30 (probably well before, but you can never be sure ...).
- The winners will be picked at random from all the entries received and the details of the winners will be posted on this blog on or before March 30.
- And finally but most importantly, the competitions are open only to UK residents.