I finally got around to spreading the "five things meme" after I was tagged by Heather Gorringe of Wiggly Wigglers long ago back in December ... the idea is I tell you five things about myself that I haven't mentioned before, then link to five more people to continue the meme.
So here goes ... five entirely useless things you probably don't know about me ...
- I once fell from a stage while performing a particularly enthusiastic gang show rendition of "Riding Along on the Crest of a Wave". I was unhurt aside from jarring my funny bone.
- As a child my dog's registered name was Faytime Irish Mail. We called him Ned.
- I collect Elstree and Piazza Ware china from the 1950s.
- During one summer spent in Somerset, I had two jobs: I worked in an old people's home in the morning emptying bedpans, then went to my second job serving up cream teas to elderly tourists.
- I have no idea how to pronounce the word "crosnes".
And now to pass it on ... I'll ask the following bloggers to tell us five previously unrevealed facts about themselves: